Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Can Choose Success, So How Come, Sometimes We Choose Failure?

I woke up this morning. and as always, while still laying in bed, even before opening my eyes, I just run my plans and thoughts for the day. I have had so far a very good year and few more closings to happen withing the next month - I am a Real Estate Professional and, as such, living sctrictly out of  commissions  -  however there is nothing on the pipeline for August and the following months, so, no wonder, my thoughts this morning was that I have to reach out and get my buyers buying.

Well, to make a long history short, after doing the work that goes into prospecting, brainstorming it is now almost 9 pm and I got 3 buyers ready to start looking at houses this weekend, planning to buy by August the latest.

Wow, what a sense of accomplishment! I believe that if we have well defined dreams and goals and  work courageously towards them they WILL HAPPEN....I have never experienced an effort towards a dream that didn't work yet I so easily get distracted and out of this path that I know brings the results my heart desires.

How come that even knowing the road to success we, sometimes, go back to the old and comfortable habits that brings us nowhere? I am finding out that, like anything in life, this is an exercise that must be practiced every day, every hour of my day, every minute of my day. This is something I have to learn to focus on and go back to right away when my eyes and thoughs get distracted by something else.

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." Les Brown
N.Cardoso 06/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment